Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our fun Date night

Every Thursday is date night for David and I, we usally just go to Denny's and hang out there and talk to our wicked sweet servers we have. This week was a really fun date night, we went to the Golden Corral and played with our food!!!!! Here are our creations.

This is my first creation not very good since i didn't know we were doing this, since David didn't have the chance to tell me since i ran off to get food. This is a large tree a mountain come rocks and a lake, lol not very creative.


This was David's first creation.


This was my second creation. A happy face

David's Second a Mountain with a stream and a cabin


And my last lady bug.


And David's last!!! a Meal, lol :D

We had a great time, and people would even walk by our table and check out our creations, it was fun. I love this man I married for being so creative.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I love the ladybug, especially. LOL I hope you didn't waiste any of that food. =oP Love you both...and so does Kynna...more so David, sorry Di!

    ReplyDelete