Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our weekend, Birthdays, Horses, and Lizards Oh My...

On Friday our friend Jaime had a birthday party for Cayden her little boy's first birthday, she did a really good job on the cake and then Cayden and his cousin destroyed it. It was fun to watch, he even used his feet to eat it. lol.Then on Saturday Our friend Tyrel let us come out to his place and ride his horses, I brought the food of course, pulled chicken sandwhiches and zucchini bread. it was lots of fun, this was the first time i had been on a horse, he took us on a ride for just under two hours. it was fun.Then after our ride Tyrel caught me a new pet :) He was so cute, but David said I should do the right thing and let him go :(But he sure was cute don't you all agree????

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! But you did the right thing in letting him go to grow big. That look on your face on horse back is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel is sad you let him go! He said you should have hid it in your pocket...I think I better go check his pockets from yesterday now!

    ReplyDelete