Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tek 6 month check-up update!

Tek had his 6 month check-up today. He gain 1 lbs 9 oz over the month which, put him at 14lbs 14 oz. I didn't think he had gain that much weight, so he is now in the 10 percentile for his weight. He also grow 1 1/4 inches so he is now 25 1/2 inches, which puts him in the 25 percentile for his height. The Doctor says He is growing right on track. He also started to sit more on his own :D He is rolling over more and more everyday, He is growing up way to fast.

Always we also put up his little swimming pool yesterday, he has so much fun playing in it, especially when I let him do some chunky dunking(skinny dipping). He loves water, he kept putting his face in and out of the water. He is so cute, I can't seem to get enough of this little boy.

He is sleeping through the night, eating like he should, and is being a happy little boy. We couldn't ask for anything more. I said I was going to update more so I updated the blog for all you that read it! Have a great day, we Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment