Monday, March 22, 2010

Quite Weekend

This weekend was a good weekend. David and I just hung out together. We went for a walk, watched the movie "Old Dogs", I baked him goodies. Made my first beef stew since my high school days. David worked on his car. It was quite and nice. I am looking forward to Easter since we are just going to spend it here with each other. No traveling for at least a couple of weeks. And enjoy conference without worrying about traveling or work. It will be a good start to April :D

And then today which is Monday, David went to school and I went to the Orthodontists said everything is moving just the way it is suppose to :D only 18 more months of metal mouth.

Anyways have I told you guys lately how much I love my husband, well I sure do love my husband. He is GREAT, he always knows how to make my day. The other day I woke up to a really cute message write on the bathroom mirror. it was a picture of an eye and then a computer with (hint) beside it. So I went to a my computer and this is what I found inside of it :D



Ilove my husband and I am glad he is mine for all time and eternity. I wouldn't have it any other way :D Can't believe it has been just over 10 months, and I know it will be many more months and years to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment