Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It has been a while!!!

Okay sorry about the long time no type! We have been supper busy with moving, traveling, moving some more, family, being emotional, being hot, and just really not knowing what to blog about.

I Dian promise I will blog after we get settled in to the new place, which will probably be in just over a week, I hope that is all okay with you, if not to bad and deal with it!!!!

Hope to see you all back here next week, either Thursday or Friday!! and I will then update you on the last two months of business!!!!

3 comments:

  1. liar! It will be longer than a week!
    You may as well just sit down and type something.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, these "I will commit to..." posts never work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will prove you both wrong!!!!! So take that!!!

    ReplyDelete