Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The long a waited post!!

It all started in April, we were driving up to Great Fall, MT to visit my family! As we were driving I wasn't feeling to good, but I was stocking it up to PMSing!!! Well we got home and I was starting to wonder where my favourite friend that come to visit every month was! So I went and got a pregancy test, and guess what there it was the two lines saying I'm having a baby. I started to cry, I couldn't stop, I had decided that we were not having kids for a while, I had just come to realization I was okay with not having a baby yet, lol the Lord had different plans for us :D David came in to the bathroom is see what all the commotion was all about. I showed David and he burst in to laughter, I said "What so funny, and what do I do now?" he replied "The Lord has a sense of humor, and well say thank you!". So that is where the story starts the rumors are true we are expecting out first little one!!!



I am now 20 weeks along, and we were excited we got to go and see our Stewart Little today, we were able to find out our Stewart Littles gender, I am not going to lie I prayed for the last couple of days that our Stewart Little didn't have it legs crossed, well guess what??



We are very excited, to welcome this little angle in to our lives and to see how our lives will change with Our Stewart Little in it!!!

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh Dian I love how you decorated the shirts! :) I love you!! Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! As much of a sense of humor as the good Lord has he just couldn't stand letting a little girl be named Aurora Borealis LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Having a baby is the best adventure! And don't let anyone tell you there aren't any cute boy clothes, it's a lie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Little boys are awesome! You'll be a kick-butt mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Congrats!!! :D:D You are such a cute prego lady :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, yea Stewart Little. It is sure nice to know that the Hovan bloodline is getting a little thicker. Once again Congratulaions.

    ReplyDelete