Friday, October 14, 2011

I don't know why!

There is just something about a sleeping child that makes me smile, I don't know why maybe it is how peaceful, angelic, or adorable they look but it melts my heart. I love watching Tek sleep, it is just so calming. I also love when Tek falls asleep in my arms, that doesn't happen very often. Tek is not a cuddlier, So I can't cuddle with him when his daddy's is on night. I hope he becomes more cuddly when he is older or the next child is a cuddlier. I love Tek, he stole my heart the first time I heard his heart beat, then again when I felt him kick, and then again the first time I held him. Tek is a gift from God, and he sure is one of my favourite so far. Thanks you Heavenly Father for trusting me with one of your sweet spirits, to have and to hold.




















I'm not sorry for the picture overload of Tek sleeping, like I said I love to take picture of him when he sleeps (and when he is awake). These are not even all of them I have a ton more, but I think you get the point. I hope you like looking at these picture as much as I love looking at them. Tek is such a sweet spirit, I can't believe how much I am grateful for him. Thank you again Heavenly Father for this sweet spirit, I know I can never thanks you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment