Friday, January 27, 2012

Update over due!

Wow lets just say, I am due for an update on the blog. Lets see what has happened since the last time I posted, lets just say a lot!!



(This were two of Tek's 1 year photos done by my Sister Chrissy)

1- went to my sister house in Oklahoma, Tek loved it!
2- Tek grew!
3- Tek grew some more!
4- I'm sure he got some teeth in there somewhere
5- Tek's hair grew back from daddy shaving it
6- Tek grew a lot more
7- Had family photos done
8- David and I got the flu and it SUCKED!!!
9- David turned 25
10- Tek started walking!! and it didn't take long for him to get good at it!
11- Tek turned 1, oh my goodness we have a 1 year old!!! and weighted 21 lbs 2 oz and measured 29 inches long.
12- Flew to Great falls on Christmas day.
13- My sister kimmie had her daughter Keltye Margel (she is super tiny)
14- Had a birthday party for Tek and Oyrn in Canada
15- Tek and Teebo (his Auntie Nic's dog) finally started to get along just in time for us to leave Canada
16- Tek played in snow for the first time.
17- Tek now has 8 teeth all together (and I'm still breastfeeding, thought I would have stopped at tooth number one!!!)
18- Tek loves his cousin and loved to cuddle her when we were in Canada.
19- Tek loves fries and gravy
20- Tek loves yogurt and has for a long time
21- Tek grew some more
22- left Canada on the 22nd of Jan
23- stayed at Aunt Jenn Jenn and Uncle Dave's house
24- Flew back in Arizona (25 jan) Thank goodness for warm weather again
25- Tek fell asleep in David's arm hasn't fell in sleep in someone arms for a long time must have missed his daddy
26- This is starting to be a long list
27- Tek was so excited to play with all his toys when he woke up this morning (jan 27) it was like it was Christmas morning all over again
28- I was glad to sleep in my own bed and to be home as a family again
29- Love the baby gate David make
30- I love our little family.


(one of our family photos done by Collette Ivins of Out of the Way Photos)

P.S The list was somewhat in order. I know I say this all the time but I REALLY need to keep up with blogging. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed my very long list of random stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment