Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Emotions

Today has been a very emotional! I do not know why, but I have been very emotional. Today I just kept thinking about how blessed our little family is. We have a roof over our heads, food in our fridge, clothes on our back, a car in our drive way, and money to put on our bills. I love our little family and the many blessings we have had, we have had more then I can count.

Every time I would hug or kiss Tek or David, I would just start to cry or get teary eyed. I love my husband he is great, sometime we do not give our husbands enough credit. They do a lot for us, they might not put there socks in the dirty clothes, or clean the dishes, but they show us in other ways that they love us. Like take care of the kids so we can take a nap, or be away from the house for 16 hours a day, or just hold us when we really need to be held. I know I need to give my husband more credit some days, I know I am trying harder to be a better wife/friend to my husband, because he does do so much for our little family and He needs just as much encouragement and love as I do. He is my best friend and will be my best friend forever.

as for Tek, he has been one of Mine and David's favourite blessing thus far. Tek is just so full of life, you can not help but smile when he hugs, kisses, or looks at you with the big blue eyes. For a long time before I met David I never thought I would bare children of my own, You can ask my sister Chrissy. I always thought I would adopt, and I was okay with that, but then I got pregnant a couple months after we got married. That little miracle wasn't meant to be, but I am very grateful for I know I was not ready to be a mommy yet and there were things we needed to change. We grow closer as a couple and I learned to trust my Heavenly Father more, for He had a better plan for us. When I did get pregnant again, it was scary. I was afraid I was going to loss this precious gift from God too. At about 10 weeks pregnant, I realized I needed to trust more in my Father in Heaven. If I was to go through an other miscarriage, I was to learn some more until I was to have a child of our own. I am thankful to have a Father in Heaven who knows us each personally and what we can handle, and we can handle so much more then we think we can, with his help. Every week I trusted more and more in the Lord and at 39 weeks I gave birth to my little man. He had a rough start, but after a lot of prayers said in our behalf, I felt the Love of our Father in Heaven and knew everything would be fine. Everything is not fine, it is GREAT! Our little boy is a GREAT blessing that our Father in Heaven knew I needed at that time, not ten months earlier. I needed to have faith, and I still need to have faith. I am Grateful for that trial and all our trials.

I do not know how I could not feel blessed, I have a little family filled with so much love, a Father in Heaven who love us, extended family who loves us, and friends who care. I do not know why I was to wrote this blog post I just had a feeling I needed to write it. Maybe it was to remind me of all the little things in life, or how very blessed we our to have a Father in Heaven who love us, or just for me to learn to listen to that still small voice, whatever it may be I am glad I was able to share my testimony of my Heavenly Father and how I know that we our his children and that he has a much better plan for us, then we think we have for ourselves. I always know everything will be okay in the end, if it is not okay it is not the end. Just remember you are a child of God and He loves you!








p.s. Chrissy I read over this like four times but I am sure there will still be errors :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment