Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Week

Well The week Started off with a Hoilday, which meant no school and David had to go to work!! Tuesday David finally started school!!! It was so nice to have him home!!! He came with me to watch them put my bottom braces on, The Orthodontist here puts the top and bottom brace on a month apart from each other. Which was actually quit nice, I could still eat!! They hurt a little when the bottom ones got put on but other then that I enjoyed having them put on one at a time!!! Since I have experienced both!! David thought it was interesting to watch them put them on. I really can't wait to have my perfect smile I have always wanted, but never got till now :) My sister always had the straight teeth and I was always jealous. But I guess I shouldn't complain I got other talents that they never had :D I LOVE MY SISTERS <3

Wednesday David was back at work gone for 16 hours!! I guess I will explain he wakes up at 3am to get ready for work. 4 am his ride picks him up. 5:20 am they arrive at work. 5:40 am they are on the bus to the truck shop. 6 am arrive at truck shop. 6 am - 6 pm they work at the shop. 6:20 pm they get on the bus to go to the first drop off place. 6:45 pm he is on his away home. 7:35 pm he get home. I have dinner on the table ready to eat. We eat. I do dishes. David cleans up. 9 pm start getting ready for bed. and then it starts all over again.

Thursday it rained all night the house creeked and cracked!! David got up and ready for work. He left at 3:55 am. I couldn't sleep so I got up at 4 am. I was going to visit some ladies I go to church with at 10 am so I decided since I was up I was going to bake some cookies. Well it started off with smartie (smarties are candy covered chocolate, Canadian thing) cookies I finished those and still was not tired so I made Peanut butter cookies. Then I was like okay still not tired so I made brownies. As the brownies were in the oven I was looking for other recipes and decided to make apple spice cake. at this time i was about 7:30 am when the spice cake finished in the oven. I had even washed all the dishes I had dirtied. at this time I decided I could have a nap shortly have 8 am went back to bed, 9:20 am got up to get ready to go visit my ladies, it was fun I enjoy going to visit with them, it gets me out of the house!! I also got home and had my daily chat with my sister which happens at about 11 am monday - friday!!! I then got home and decided to sew so I sewed cleaned up my mess after wards and then started dinner!!

Friday David didn't go to work :D He doesn't have to go in on Friday, it is just an opportunity to make more money. So we organized things, filed things, and cleaned up things. We watched movies and just hung out, it was nice :D Also got a call from our bishop asking to have an interview with me for sunday.
Saturday did more organizing and got my hair cut, but a good couple of inches off. Went shopping for food... and just hung out I love hanging out with David. I love being home with him :D I almost forgot to write about our CRAZY dinner, So I didn't feel like cooking so David said he would. He started the oven to pre heat it. About 5 minutes later it started to smell funny!! So I was like what the crap are you burning, I let you cook and you try to burn the house down... blah blah blah. Well I find out later that he was roasting a scorpion for dinner. A scorpion had got in to our oven since it was warm and well it slowly cook :D Good thing David found it and not me!!! It was the first one in a couple of month too, it most have come in with the rain.

Sunday went for my interview I was asked to be on the enrichment committee. Went to church. then went over to a friends house for dinner and watched half of chitty chitty bang bang. I have never seen it and they told me I had to see it. IT is a long movie two and half hours long!!! So we are going to have to have another date night to finish the rest of it!!!

Any ways that was our week, I know every exciting eh? I said I would update ones a week so I am going to try to live up to my promise. We really don't have an exciting life right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment