Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here is to a New Year

Started the New Year with my loving Husband and His family (the Stewarts) I did a new tradition with him family banging pots to ring in the New Year.

I have been thinking a lot about what I am going to change about this year, or how I am going to make it better. I will say I am somewhat happy to have last year done and over with :) But like I
said in my last post it was good year, and I learn a lot of things.

The number one thing I want to change about this year, I want a better relationship with my Heavenly Father, because I am his daughter and he my Father. Last year we started to lack a little in our couple prayers and scripture study, and I could tell I started to get a little down. This year I really don't want to lack there I want to become better. I can't wait for the temple here to open so we can go more frequently, only a ten minute drive, compared to a two and a half hour drive. I am also really excited to learn out of the Gospel Principles book in RS, I get to go to RS and learn with the adults in our ward and not teach the sunbeams (3/4 year olds). Not teaching our Sunbeams is a bitter sweet, But I am really excited to go and socialize and be spiritual uplifted with the women of the ward.


Number 2 I want to be able to keep my house in a clean and some what tidy order, the first thing to help with this is to get David's tools and toolboxes our of my front living room. I have since the first of the year had my kitchen clean and tidy before we go to bed, it is so nice to wake up to a clean kitchen :) I have also when done with laundry I have folded and put it away right after I am done doing it :) I have really enjoyed having a clean house, other then I find my self getting bored faster :(

Number 3 learn to forgive people and really mean it. I sometimes have a hard time with this one, not so much as forgiving them, but figuring out how to love them afterwards. Last year was a hard one with this one, but I know I have to slowly get over it and look for the Lords help. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ Forgave all and loves all, I know I can one day do the same. It will be hard and it might not happen completely this year, next year, or even ten years from now, but at least I am going to start the road to someday love them who I have forgiven.


Number 4 Continue to love David even with all his faults :) Like not cleaning the bathroom, picking up his dirty clothes from the living room, or his tickling me :) He really does not have that many faults they are more like annoying habits, lol!!! I feel in love with him our first week of dating I never want to fall out of love with him. David is a GREAT husband and one day will make a GREAT daddy!!! I have seen what Divorce can do to families, and I do not want it to happen to mine!!!



Number 5 try to do more service for others

Number 6 Learn something new

Number 7 LOVE DAVID MORE TODAY THEN I DID YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE THAT <3


Number 8 LOVE my family more

Number 9 be more supportive for my friends and family, I can not receive personal revelation for them, I can only receive it for myself.


Number 10 I'm just going to try really hard to be a better person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment