Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tribute To My Three Best Friends

Over the last couple of days I have had the opportunity to talk to my three best friends. And it got me thinking about how much they mean to me, or the years!

My First friend has been by far the longest friendship I have ever had!!! We met when we were six We are on 18 years for friendship!! WOW!! She moved in across the street from me, her next door neighbour had a big dog and he introduced us to each other, I remember asking her if she wanted a popsicle, Random I know. We were inseparable for a long time. I was so sad when we found out she wouldn't be going to school with me when I was younger too :( She was in the catholic school division and I was in the public school division. Right after school we would call each other and ask if the other could play. When we started it get older we thought we couldn't use the word play, it would be hang out!!! We would play from right after school till 5 her dinner time and then 8 her bed time. Summer were the best We would play from 8am till lunch, then just after lunch till 5pm dinner time, and then after dinner till 9ish, or all night if had a sleep over. We played Lego most of the time, but other times we played barbies or jumped on the tramp, but most of the time it would be Legos. I think we had the best childhood ever :D We even worked at taco time together in high school, and then in our secondary education we worked at little ceasars together.

As we grow up and started to go to middle school we grow apart a little, and more in to high school. But we were always best friends and we both knew it. This best Friend name is Nicole, she has been the bestest of best friends. She was always there for me even when I feel like I was not there for her. She loves soccer and always has, she always had soccer around my birthday time so she was never really there for them, and it also happens to be her dad's birthday as well. But I remember the first time she was able to come to one of my birthday parties, I was so excited about it, I wrote it down in my journal. it was my 14 birthday I believe. She has also always worked hard for what she has and I love that trait about her. I could go on and on about her, she has been in my life for a few years now and i would not have traded her for anyone. Nicole thanks for been my first best friend Even when I feel like I wasn't a very good one to you :D I love you and miss you Nicole!!!



My second best friend we met through her brother, she really didn't like me at first and then she finally warmed up to me :D We met the summer before our first year or college. It didn't even happen to be in Lethbridge where we both live, it happened to be in Calgary at the Calgary Stampede and then we didn't hang out until August 12 when we happened to go up to Beaver mines to go quading and watch the meteor showers. She was mad we come up, lol!!! Then she got in to a car wreak and didn't have a car any more!!! So she couldn't go hang out with her other side of town friends any more since they didn't have vehicles either :D So she had to get to know ME :D And then the story blossomed from there. We have been to Arizona, Mexico, Disneyland, and Utah all which were fun times. come to think of it she has been there for a lot of my first time things like Calgary stampede, quading, Arizona, Mexico, Disneyland, and thunder in the valley, and summer sale in the summer of 2008 in Chandler Arizona, and I am sure there are many others. This best friends name is Kaila. She taught me that if you want something bad enough you will do anything to get it, like go to school even though you really didn't want to but it was the only way so she could work for her parents!!! She hated it but she did it so she could work at the place she loves to work at :D I love you and miss you too Kaila.



Okay my third best frient happen to take me away from my other two best friends. I met him during the summer of 2008 in Chandler Arizona well Kaila and I were doing summer sales there. It really was not love at first site, the first thing I thought about him when I met him was I couldn't date him and he though wow she is crazy. I had just come home from a week long trip to Tennessee at the end of may 2008 with my sister and mom, and wow excited to be back but sad i had to leave them. I was excited to tell Kaila and everyone about my trip. He had moved into the guys apartment when I was gone to Tennessee. I then started to get to know him when we would go to Queen Creek to sell, we sold Pest Control. We started to spend more and more time together. At this time I really wasn't doing well in sale and started to get really homesick. I guess you could say he was my knight in shining armor. He really was and is the best thing that could have happened to me. So we met may 23, 2008 the day I got home from tennesse. We started dating June 13, 2008. In the first week of dating I knew this was the man I was going to marry I feel for him so fast, he was GREAT. But I started to suck at selling and really didn't want to be there anymore, so I had prayed and fasted and felt like i needed to go home a week after we started to date. So we talked about what we were going to do. We decided we would see were it would go. He decided he would come up to Utah with me to meet some of my family this was the end of June. During this time he had gone with my sister to pick out rings, I didn't know he was getting a ring. July 1, 2008 (Canada Day) he asked me to marry him :D It was great. and then he left to go back to Arizona on July 3, 2008 and me back to Canada. We were apart of just under 11 months of our engagement, me in Canada and him in Arizona!!! But it was the best thing for us. WE got married on May 13, 2009 in Bountiful Utah. This best friends name in David, Which also happens to be my eternal companion now :D Even though he has taken we away from my other two best friends I love him very much and always will.



I am grateful for my Three best friends who have been there through different times of my life, and I know they will continue to be there through many other part of my life!!! I HAVE THE GREAT BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD. I love you all very much and miss two of you a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment