Monday, January 18, 2010

One of those Weekend


It all start Friday January the 15, 2010!! David had been looking forward to Friday all week long, he didn't go in to work, which was nice. The only reason He was so looking forward to Friday was...... A TOOL SALE!!!!! Yes you heard me right a tool sale, that was in Mesa about a two and a half hour drive from us. He has been planning what he was going to buy all week long, he was really excited. As for me I really wasn't
Friday we woke up and I really wasn't feeling well, I had a stomach ache and just felt sick. I didn't want to go to the Valley I just want to stay home and Relax!! But I also didn't want to stay home by myself. I really hadn't seen David all week so I wanted to spend time with him. So we got ready and left for Mesa.

So we got to Mesa and the tool store, and started to look around!!! I was noticing that some of the tools David wanted were not on sale, I was like what, what the crap did we come out here for then. So I said David let me look at the sales Flyer. I read "WEEKEND SIDE WALK SALE" just underneath that "January 16, 17, &18!!!!" I looked at him and said David it is the 15th today. The sale doesn't start till tomorrow!!!!! So he bought some of the tool that were not going to be on sale and then decided to go for lunch. We walked around the mall, got food, bought more tool this time from Sears. Then we went and saw "Leap Year" it was a cute movie. We were going to rent a hotel but the cheapest one we could find was $90 so we slept in the Hotel parking lot in our car... With no pillows, no blankets, and no bathroom!!! It was cold and I was already no feeling well, and I was GRUMPY!!! All this for a Stupid tool sale!! The things you do for love!!!

Then the next morning woke up at 6 am went to the tool sale, It was the same lady we had checked out with the day before, and I think she had compassion on me, so she gave us another $40 off the already sale price!! Then we drove around to the back of the store, and picked up our tool box in our 2010 Mitsubishi Lance. Lets just say I am pretty sure the guys were laughing at us. I was not happy either, since the tool box got to sit in the front seat of our car for the 2 and half hour car ride home!!! I don't do well in back seats.


42" Side Cabinet

The one that is bright red is the one we fit in to our car barely..

Well the end of the story we make it home safe and sound with more tools and a tool box. So much for our Relaxing Weekend, eh!!!

Very excited though that David starts back to school tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment