Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can't wait for March!!!!

So I was excited to hear that David said we can go to Utah for Spring break :D Jake my brother-in-law his parents are moving to Utah so they are going there to help with the unpacking of their things. I have been waiting to hear if my parents were going to meet them in Utah or not!!! But guess what they are, so I get to see my FAMILY!!!! minus kimmie again. Gosh girl you need to come visit us, or you know go to utah with mom and dad :D

Anyways with mom and dad coming down to utah, I get more of my things, yippie :D I am so excited and I get peanut butter, yeah Kraft Peanut butter the only peanut butter in the world... And did I mention I get to see my MOM and DAD !!!!! I dislike living this far away from my Family :( I only get to see them for 4 days but guess what 4 days is better then NO days!

I have been having a hard couple of weeks with being homesick, so I am really looking forward to this. I have always been close to my family and I miss them so much, Family means so much to me, I really don't know who or where I would be without them. Kimmie I miss you a lot I can't wait to see you guys again either.

Anyways enough of me being emotional, I finished my second quilt today!! I was so excited to get my walking foot in the mail the other day I couldn't wait to use it, it is not the best looking but it doesn't look bad either :) I am excited to start more and finish even more. I have even ask my mom to bring down her quilting loom so I can challenge myself in hang quilting. And finish one of the quilts for my sister that she started when my niece was a baby. She is not 8, lol. Maybe one of her children might actually use it. I know i posted a picture of the quilt on face book but here it is again.



I will even post something on here before I post it on facebook. I told my mom I would upload a photo of the dress I made a couple of weeks ago, I was bored one day and I needed something to do, so I made a dress I didn't have a pattern so I made it up in my head, it didn't turn out to bad it of course could be better but that is what next time is for :D



Sorry that it is sideways, it was taking forever to download and I don't want to download it again.

Anyways I am just so excited for March, I get to see my family, ahhhhh!!!! I thought the next time i would see them would be at the end of this year, but prayers are answered. It is next months. I can't wait to give my mommy and daddy and sister and her kids a hug :D There is nothing better then family.

No comments:

Post a Comment