Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pet Peeve

There is one Pet peeve that drives me CRAZY, and everyone in the states seems to not have this pet peeve other then me!!!! It is taking off your shoes when you come in to someone house. I do not enjoy cleaning, and if there is a solution to help keep something clean I will try to do it. Like take shoes off at front door, and don't walk around my house with your muddy shoes!!! It has been worse since it has been raining here, and since our parking area is dirt, this helps creates more dirt to track in to my house. GRRRRR. I guess growing up in Canada it was just habit to take off your shoes when you entered someone house, since 5 months out of the year they were winter boots, or muddy snow covered shoes. I don't enjoy wearing shoes around my house either but I have started to because I really don't enjoy having a rock stab my foot in the morning or dirty stick to it either. I guess I should be happy that I don't have light coloured carpet.







Who ever reads this leave a comment to tell me what your pet peeve is!!! I'm pretty sure not a lot of people do, but it would be fun to see!!! Don't be shy :D

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU, DI!!!! My biggest pet peeve is when you go to someone's house for dinner, it is customary that you help out with the dishes...but when they come to your house for dinner and don't return the favor. LOL ...it just bugs me with certain people. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that it was my husband tracking dirt into your house... He does it here too! It's a cowboy thing to not like to take his boots off and be barefoot! Go figure!! I'm trying to break him of the boots in the house habit but its really hard to teach an old-stubborn-thick headed-dog new tricks! :)

    ReplyDelete