Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just another week.

Nothing really exciting happened this week!! David worked and I sewed! I started another quilt topper, will most likely be done the whole quilt by the end of this week.

For Valentines we really didn't do much, Saturday is when we planned on having it and David decided to go to the Valley with a friend and I stayed home and sewed. He left the house at 8 am and He got home at about 7:30pm we had dinner and watched a movie, and he bought me a dehydrator for vday. On Sunday we went to a friends house for a pot luck dinner, David and I were the only ones that showed up for it, it was still nice to chat with them.

I also found out I might get to see my sister Kimmie after all, I am really excited about this :D I really can not wait to see family, I miss them so much!! I can't wait for the day I move closer to them, but that day will not be able to come fast enough.

On a side note got my elastics changed on my teeth (they are really sore), got them to match the colours for family photos that we are getting done when we are in Utah in March, can not wait the days will not go by fast enough. I MISS AND LOVE MY FAMILY :(

No comments:

Post a Comment