Monday, February 22, 2010

One week down only a week and a half to go!!!

I found out that I do get to see my Sister Kimmie, I am very excited she is taking the time out of her busy schedule to see her baby sister, even if it is for 6 hours, 6 hours is better then NO hours. Then my Mom and Dad will pick me up in Great Falls, MT and we will head South to Utah to visit my other Sister Chrissy and her family!!! The first two weeks in MARCH are going to ROCK!!!!



Any ways this weekend David and I had the opportunity to go to the drag races again this year at the Firebird International Raceways. It was lots of fun. Well we were there David got to "drive" his first motorcycle, which happened to be a Harley, He got to go in Army helicopter simulator, and we got to watch fast cars:D I am glad I decided to go I almost did not go, it was a rough week with not feeling well. David would like me to go to the Doctors but I do not enjoy going to doctors, so I am not going to go.





We were able to go to the Mesa Temple as well, we have been wanting to go for a while and really have not had the time, so we made the time to go. It was so nice to leave the care of the world for a couple of hours. Question were Answered, maybe not the way we thought they would be but the Lord works in wondrous ways. Talking about Temples this very nice older lady our ward on Thursday, which happened to not be a very good day gave me a very cool old plate. She told me one of her neighbours many years ago gave it to her when they had made a trip up to Canada. And she told me she really had no use for it so she was wondering if I would like it, so I got this really cool old plate for the Alberta Temple.



After the temple we went to our favourite place to eat, Red Robin mmmmm bottomless steak fries :D Then we found out we did not need to be back Home by 8 so we went to a Movie, we went and saw the Toothfairy, it was really cute. Then drove home, in the pouring rain.

Then today I made Cookies David's favourite Chocolate Chip. Now I am just waiting for David to return home from School, so I can cuddle my very handsome Husband which I happened to love so very much :D He is the greatest Husband ever!!!! I might be a little bias on that one :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm super-duper excited to see you too!!! I am contemplating bringing Makynna with me...not sure yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also stopped by our (David's parent's) house and spent the night while in the valley. So nice to be mentioned in your blog. Would love to be treated as part of the family as everyone else is. We raised David to be the great person that he is. We need to be respected and treated as part of the family, too. David did not grow up with the family you talk so much about in Utah, he grew up with us. We are the family that lives close by, yet you don't acknowledge that and take advantage of that. David's family is just as important as Dian's family. David also grew up with other siblings that you don't even acknowledge. He was closer to them then most of his half-siblings. You thanked us for raising David to be the man that he is, please respect us and him enough to love us as his parents.

    ReplyDelete