Friday, September 24, 2010

For my sister!!

Talking to my sister on the phone today, she said "I think it is time for a belly shot!" So I took out my camera and took a photo. Well all the photos made me look fat and really big, so guess what you don't get a belly shot! I'm starting to not feel cute anymore, I'm just starting to feel like a big fat whale, but I know me feeling like a big fat whale is for a good cause! I love our little soccer/football player! I love how he moves around and has hiccups! I even love this little soccer/football player when he gives me killer heart burn, acid reflex, back pain, and lack of sleep! but I still can't fathom how I can have a baby growing inside of me, and how the lord created us to do so!!

So I think you are not going to get anymore belly shots because I just feel big, and I am afraid people are going to say "Wow, she is way bigger then she should be" or "Wow, that lady put on a lot of weight with this baby!" So there you have it folks, the only way you are getting pictures is if my husband hacks in to the blog and puts them up and I really don't see that happening so there. So, the big pregnant lady and spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment