Monday, September 13, 2010

Life is Grand!

Last week we had our 24 week appointment at the doctors. Our little soccer player is playing a little higher on the field then he should be, but that is okay! His heart beat is strong and i'm measuring 25 weeks! I feel huge but everyone always tells me how cute and I and wishes she has as many maternity clothes as I have!! The funny thing is when every they say that I am wearing my normal clothes I would wear before my little soccer player started playing the field! They just happened to be empire style shirts and baby doll dresses. And I also have been very blesses to receive my sisters hand-me-downs :D Enough of everyone making me feel good, but please don't stop it really does make my day, even my weeks! At our appointment last week, our doctor told us we needed to go have another ultrasound next week (so this week Wednesday), they found a shadow on the left heart ventricle of our little soccer player, he said it could be nothing, but better safe then sorry! I am really not worried, I'm more excited because we get to see our little soccer player again!! I also know that the Lord has a plan and loves us especially my little soccer player! So all we can do is pray and leave it in the Lords hands!

Life really is great right now, I personally couldn't be happier! I have a great family, friends, and ward family that loves me so much! This week we also get to fly to Milwaukee, Wisconsin for a leadership conference, David is very excited about it! I'm excited because I have never been there, so another states to mark off the map :D I really do love my life right now and really don't think I could be happier, but every time I say that I am proven wrong! But I am really okay with that!

And if you are not happy with your life, you are the one that has control over your thoughts to change that, no one else does! You can find good in any situation!

We Love you all, and we will see you all back here later this week with our little soccer players update.



Sorry I don't have any photos on my computer and I don't have my camera right now to take pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Is that a hint? Do you want me to over night it? I forgot about your trip when do you leave?

    ReplyDelete