Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ultrasound #4 is good :D

Since we found out we were expecting our little soccer player we have had four ultrasounds. First one at 7 weeks to make sure there was a heart beat. Second one at 10 weeks to make sure everything was going good with this pregnancy since we had miscarried at 8 weeks in our first pregnancy. Third was to see what we were having and to do the make sure everything is going good. Like I said in the last post they has found a shadow on his little left heart ventricle, so we should go and get another ultrasound. Fourth one was to make sure everything with the shadow was okay. Everything seems to be good the heart is beating strong and GREAT,the shadow is disappearing, there is no leg shorter then the other, or any other deformities. Even the main Head ultrasound guy came in to make sure everything was good. The only sad thing about this ultra sound is our little soccer player was playing shy and didn't want to show us his face. My tummy hurts from David and ultrasound tech poking it, but he didn't want to move, and when he finally did he just moved his hands in front of his face, she tried for 20 mins but of course no luck. Well as soon as we drove away from the ultrasound place our little soccer player did a somersault in my tummy, David wanted to turn around and go back!

Here is our little soccer player's spine, and knee! He is weighing in at 1lbs 10oz. This was the best picture we got of our little soccer player today!!



I don't remember if I told this story but I love it. So Sunday after church we come home and are getting out of our Sunday clothes.
David walks to the closet and sigh.
Dian - "what is wrong?"
David - "I just want him to come out to play, so I have a friend to play with!"
Dian - "I'm sorry, he is not coming out for a while."
David - "I know but I just want him too."
There was more to the conversation but that is it in a nut shell.

Here I am at 25 weeks, I'm getting pretty big if you ask me!!!



Anyways that is all for this week, we leave for a little vacation tomorrow until Sunday, so see you all next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment