Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Interesting fact!!

Every week I go to babycenter.com can look at the week by week on my baby. At week 24 I thought it was pretty sweet that my little soccer player is in a "soccer ball" my uterus is the size of a soccer ball right now, pretty sweet if you ask me!!!

Anyways I had my first encounter with a belly rub, lol!!! I had a church activity last night and everyone kept saying they loved my cute little baby bump. It doesn't feel little but it felt good for people to say I look cute :D well my baby bump looked cute.

Another point that is some what sad for me and the things I do for love, lol!! I can't wear my heals anymore :( my feet have swollen to the point I can't wear any of my heals, this is a very sad day for me since, I love my shoes, but I can say I love my little soccer player a little more, so I can put my heals up on the shelve for a couple of months. I also can't wear my rings, so they have been put away in a safe place until I can wear them again.

I have also started making/altering clothes for myself, since I can't do up my pants or they are very uncomforted to wear. I am also, so thankful for my sister who has given me all her old maternity clothes, baby clothes, and baby stuff so that will save us a heck of a lot of money. This is one good point in being the youngest I get all the hand-me-downs :D I hated them when I was little but am loving them now, since money doesn't grow on tree I have learned!!!

I know I say this every post since I found out we were expecting, but I LOVE this little soccer player and his daddy. His Daddy is going to be a great daddy, I can tell by the way he interacts with my nieces and nephews and how much he loves them and they love him. I am so grateful for this wonderful husband that I was led to, he is my best friend and I am so happy he is mine for eternity. Life is GREAT and I love you all, I couldn't be more happy with life right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment